DTS949, DSS949 three-phase electronic active energy meter, using dedicated large-scale integrated metering chip and SMT process technology, using industrial-grade international well-known brand long-life components. It can accurately measure the three-phase active power in the 50-60Hz AC power grid. The performance meets all the technical requirements of the national standard GB/T17215-2002 (idt IEC61036 international standard). It has the characteristics of good reliability, electricity theft prevention, wide load, low power consumption, high precision and long-term work without meter calibration and strong anti-interference ability.
Basic functions and features:
1. Measure the forward and reverse active power, and the reverse power is measured in the forward direction.
2. Use passive photoelectric isolation technology to output passive electric energy pulse signals, and light-emitting diodes indicate electricity consumption.
3. Three-phase power supply, one-phase power failure (three-phase three-wire), one-phase or two-phase power failure (three-phase four-wire), measurement accuracy will not be affected.
4. With power failure indication function.
5. Good reliability, anti-theft, wide load, low power consumption, high precision and long-term work without meter calibration and strong anti-interference ability.
6. This product can add RS485 or infrared communication function according to customer needs.